Fresh rosemary is infused in this savory chicken salad sandwich. Using leftover chicken or grabbing a pre-baked rotisserie chicken at the deli makes this an easy lunch. I ramped up the flavor by using Rosemary Olive Oil bread that I couldn’t pass up when I was sampling at Costco. A fair amount of mayonnaise is replaced with Greek yogurt but the flavor doesn’t skip a beat with the addition of Dijon, garlic and seasonings.
CONNECT WITH SAVOR THE BEST!
Be sure to follow us on our social media accounts
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Drop us a comment below.
- 1 pound baked chicken breasts, roughly chopped
- ½ red onion, finely diced
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 slices fresh bread
- 6 leaves red leaf lettuce, washed
- Place the chicken, onion and celery in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, rosemary, Dijon mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Blend together then stir into the chicken mixture.
- Spoon the chicken salad onto 6 slices of bread, top with lettuce and remaining slices of bread.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 238Total Fat: 7.5gCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 25g