This Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza combines two incredible food groups- breakfast and pizza- for one delicious way to start the day! With a dreamy pizza crust and all the flavors of a classic American breakfast in every bite, it’s the best kind of pizza for breakfast with no excuses needed.
Bacon, ham and eggs come together for this easy breakfast pizza recipe. We use a creamy, ricotta cheese sauce that’s rich but not overpowering and it doesn’t compete with those breakfast flavors we love. If you want a bolder flavor, you can use our white garlic sauce.
The bacon bakes completely in the oven and gets nice and crisp, no frying required!
And that crust? There’s no need to prep a dough hours in advance to enjoy a delicious homemade pizza crust. We use our Fast Pizza Dough recipe for a delicious, from-scratch crust that comes together quickly.
Since this is a sheet pan breakfast pizza, it’s large enough for 12 servings, which makes it the perfect size for a holiday breakfast gathering or brunch!
As they say, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and this is a statement we fully support. Especially when there’s pizza involved. 😉
Here’s Why This Recipe Works:
- it is easy to make and feeds a large crowd
- you can prep it the night before and bake it in the morning
- it’s savory and delicious, with classic breakfast flavors we crave
The Ingredient List:
What is breakfast pizza made of? While it doesn’t have quite the same flavors as a traditional-style pizza like our mushroom pizza, it’s still just as good!
For our Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Pizza, we use our Fast Pizza Dough recipe to save on time. However, you can make this breakfast pizza with your favorite pizza crust, like our sourdough crust or this whole Grain Einkorn pizza dough. Or go with a store-bought crust if you’d like!
Here’s the full ingredient list:
- Pizza dough
- Olive oil
- Ricotta cheese
- Minced garlic clove
- Colby Jack cheese, shredded
- Salt and pepper
How to Make Breakfast Pizza:
Here’s how to whip up this tasty breakfast pizza:
- Cook the bacon. We cooked the bacon in the oven for simplicity.
- Par-bake the pizza crust.
- Cook the eggs. And make the ricotta pizza sauce.
- Assemble the breakfast pizza.
Tips for Making Breakfast Pizza
- Using a wire rack will lift the bacon off of the pan and suspend it above the fat. It also helps the bacon get more crisp when it’s cooking since air circulates around it better.
- Scramble the eggs just until they are thickened. It should be slightly moist still since the egg will cook a little more in the oven.
- If you’re using a thick pizza dough, you may need to increase the baking time for the dough when you pre-bake it.
This easy breakfast pizza packs flavor and yumminess in every slice!
Crispy bacon, melted cheese, eggs and ham are a winning breakfast combination. A golden and toasted pizza crust makes the perfect vessel for all that goodness and we know it’s a breakfast you’ll love. Enjoy!
Some of the following are affiliate links. If you click on these links and purchase something, we may receive a small commission. You don’t pay any extra but it will help us keep the lights on.
Some Other Recipes We Are Sure You Will Love:
This savory breakfast strata is creamy and packed with delicious flavors. It’s the perfect entrée for a special gathering, brunch party or weekend breakfast.
Fresh spinach leaves, tender chicken, creamy white garlic sauce and melted cheese make one heavenly chicken and spinach pizza combination! This is easy to make and is ready in 30 minutes!
Wild mushrooms, goat cheese and eggs make a rich and creamy filling that is packed with a unique, umami flavor in this mushroom and cheese quiche.
Connect With Savor the Best:
Please follow us on our social media accounts
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Drop us a comment below.
- 1 package bacon
- 1 recipe for pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 5 to 6 ounces ham, diced
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly oil a 17 x 11-inch sheet pan and set aside.
- Prepare a second baking sheet to cook the bacon. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil and place a wire rack on top so the bacon doesn't sit directly on the baking sheet.
- Bake the bacon for 20 to 25 minutes or until it reaches your desired doneness and crispiness. Let the bacon drain on paper towels.
- Gently press the pizza dough into the greased sheet pan. Brush the dough with olive oil and bake it for 7 to 9 minutes or until light golden brown.
- While the pizza dough is baking, combine the ricotta cheese and garlic in a small dish. Set aside.
- In a separate dish, whisk the eggs with the milk.
- Heat some oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs and cook until they are thickened but still slightly moist (they will cook more when you add them to the pizza).
- Spread the ricotta cheese over the warm pizza crust and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the eggs over the ricotta cheese and sprinkle with more salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the diced ham on top of the eggs then sprinkle with 1-1/2 cups of cheese. Lay the bacon strips on top of the cheese then sprinkle the rest of the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 5 to7 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- If you cook the bacon on a rack, air will circulate around the bacon and it will get crispier. The bacon will also suspend above the fat.
- If you have thick pizza dough, you may need to increase the baking time for the dough.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 163mgSodium: 912mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g
Nutrition information is a guideline only, is calculated automatically by third-party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.