Honey sriracha Brussels sprouts are tossed in a sweet, spicy sauce and roasted to perfection! They’re a wonderful way to jazz up your side dish routine. The honey sriracha glaze caramelizes beautifully in the oven and gives the Brussels sprouts a sweet, spicy and savory flavor. This quick and easy recipe is the perfect side dish to accompany almost any main course.
There are so many tasty ways to enjoy fresh Brussels sprouts and this delicious recipe is currently our favorite.
Similar to our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Parmesan and Cranberries and our Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic, this recipe combines a touch of sweetness with the savory goodness of caramelized Brussels sprouts.
It requires simple ingredients and just a few minutes of prep time to create roasted, golden brown Brussels sprouts with the perfect amount of heat and sweetness.
Why This Recipe Works
Sweet and spicy Brussels sprouts are a wonderful veggie side!
The combination of honey and a hot sauce like sriracha makes the glaze sweet, spicy and sticky.
This recipe is fast, easy, and incredibly versatile. It’s simple enough for a weeknight meal, yet it’s just as appropriate on a holiday dinner table.
Our sriracha honey Brussels sprouts are:
- tender on the inside with crisp outer leaves
- an easy way to put a flavorful spin on roasted Brussels sprouts
- a delicious way to eat your veggies!
Brussels sprouts are easily one of our favorite vegetables, and these honey sriracha roasted Brussels sprouts are a dinner WIN. The spicy honey sriracha sauce adds so much flavor, and roasting is the best way to get them perfectly tender and caramelized.
To make honey sriracha Brussel sprouts, you will need:
- Brussels sprouts. Try to select Brussels sprouts that are about the same size so they roast evenly.
- Olive oil. Tossing the veggies in just a little olive oil helps the outer leaves get extra crispy. You can also substitute avocado oil.
- Honey. For that touch of sweetness!
- Soy sauce. This gives the Brussels sprouts a subtle salty, umami flavor.
- Lime juice. Freshly-squeeze lime juice will add a slight amount of tang and acid to the glaze.
- Sriracha sauce. This is where the heat comes in!
- Garlic powder (or a minced fresh garlic clove). For extra savory flavor.
Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts Recipe
To prepare these tender and crispy honey sriracha Brussels sprouts roasted to golden perfection, simply follow the steps below.
For all of the details, including the full ingredient list and instructions, be sure to check out the printable recipe card at the bottom of the page.
Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half. Place them on a sheet pan and toss in olive oil. Arrange in a single layer and roast until tender and slightly charred.
In a small bowl, mix together the honey, soy sauce, lime juice, sriracha, and garlic and set aside.
When the Brussels sprouts are fork tender, remove them from the oven and toss them with the honey sriracha mixture.
Return the pan to the oven and roast for the last 5 minutes. Transfer them to a serving bowl and enjoy!
Tips for the Best Results
- Choose Brussels sprouts that are about the same size so they roast evenly. If you have very small Brussels sprouts, they will only need about 10 minutes of roasting time.
- Store leftover honey sriracha Brussel sprouts in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- If you like more of a crispy surface area on the Brussels sprouts, you can arrange them cut side down on the baking pan (this is optional).
- For easy cleanup, you can use a baking mat or line your baking sheet with parchment paper.
What to Serve with Honey Sriracha Brussel Sprouts
This dish makes a simple side that can complement almost any main dish! From proteins like steak, roasted chicken and even fish, there are so many ways you can incorporate this easy recipe into your dinner routine.
Here are a few easy recipes to get you started:
- Slow cooker sirloin tip roast
- Ginger miso glazed salmon
- Ribeye steak
- Whole smoked chicken
- Asian pork meatballs
⭐️ Helpful Tools
Some of the following are affiliate links. We may receive a small commission if you click on these links and purchase something. You don’t pay any extra, but it will help us keep the lights on.
? More Recipes You Will Love:
Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Carrots are another tasty side dish if you’re a big fan of Brussels sprouts. Carrots and Brussels sprouts roast until tender in a honey and soy glaze. It’s sweet and savory with the perfect caramelized texture.
Miso Glazed Sea Bass is a fine-dining meal you can make right at home! White miso paste, honey, lime juice and the zing of green Sichuan pepper oil packs a layer of flavor on the sea bass fillets. They’re baked to perfection and turn out deliciously moist and flavorful.
Connect With Savor the Best:
Please follow us on our social media accounts
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Drop us a comment below.
- 1 to 1-½ pounds Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Honey Sriracha Glaze
- 2-½ tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 to 2 teaspoons sriracha sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder or 1 minced garlic clove
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Trim the ends off the Brussels sprouts and slice them in half. Transfer them to a sheet pan and toss them with olive oil.
- Spread them out in a single layer and roast for 15 to 35 minutes or until tender and slightly charred. The time will vary depending on the size of your Brussels sprouts.
- While the Brussels are roasting, stir the honey, soy sauce, lime juice, sriracha, and garlic in a small dish and set aside.
- After the Brussel sprouts roast for 10 to 30 minutes (and are fork tender), remove them from the oven and toss them with the honey sriracha sauce. Return the pan to the oven and roast for the last 5 minutes.
Try to select Brussels sprouts that are approximately the same size. Very small Brussel sprouts will only need 10 minutes of roasting time.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is a guideline only. It is calculated automatically by third-party software, and absolute accuracy is not guaranteed.