Since September is National Mushroom Month, it seems fitting to highlight all we love about one of nature’s finest culinary treasures. Mushrooms rank high on both the flavor and nutrition scale and are easy to incorporate in your cooking. It’s also peak season for wild mushroom foraging here in the Pacific Northwest so we wanted to share some of our favorite mushroom recipes that we hope serve as inspiration for both the mushroom newbies and the connoisseurs!
- potential anti-cancer properties
- anti-inflammatory attributes
- immunity-boosting abilities
- rich source of B-vitamins
The Mushroom Council is a great resource for mushroom fans year-round!
SOME OTHER RECIPES WE ARE SURE YOU WILL LOVE:
- Mushrooms are not just for dinner! This mushroom recipe for Breakfast Potato Skillet with Bacon and Mushrooms is an easy weekend brunch idea for the whole family!
- Homemade Garlic Bread is a bonus for any meal and this recipe is easy and only requires three ingredients! Really, is there anything better than garlic bread?
- Whip up a taste of Italy with this Herbed Olive Oil Dip! It’s an easy appetizer that can double as a salad dressing or sandwich spread. And with a blend of fresh herbs, garlic and olive oil, this is delicious and incredibly healthy.
CONNECT WITH SAVOR THE BEST!
Be sure to follow us on our social media accounts
Did you make this recipe? We would love to hear from you. Drop us a comment below.